Over the years I have heard from many workshops participants about how much they learned and that they gained confidence to make things at home, getting healthier in the process. See what some of them say:
- Margaret is a brilliant teacher, this was my third workshop with her and I loved all of them. The workshops are very hands on, she makes sure that you can repeat the process at home.
- The presenter was very knowledgeable and interactive. I also liked that it was free and we got to take something away with us.
- Margaret is a great presenter, knowledgeable and passionate about her topic and approachable – happy to answer questions during and after the workshop.
- I really liked the presenter’s systematic content planning and presentation.
- Excellent facilitator and hands on experience
“Just want to say that me and Chris had an absolutely fantastic day yesterday, we couldn’t stop talking about how fabulous it was in the car on the way home, we both really really enjoyed the trip thoroughly. Thank You so much for the amazing day for teaching us the different mushrooms species, setting up the fire, cooking etc. We definitely learnt a lot from the trip.”(Carrie & Chris, about a mushroom picking trip)
“The session with Margaret was very good. She presents authentic, grassroots information. Look forward to attending further sessions with her, particularly fermenting foods at the end of summer.” (Rosemary on “Fermented Food” workshop)
“Feedback from the workshops was excellent with most people saying they were very motivated to follow through on what they learnt. They mentioned the depth of information being excellent as well. So thank you.” (Yolande Presland from North Sydney Council about “Natural Skincare” and “Green Cleaning” workshops)